These terms and conditions and the Web Site Disclaimers apply to use of the Albion England's Instagram competition
By accessing this Web Site and/or entering the competition, you agree to be bound by both these Terms and Conditions and the Web Site Disclaimers. Please read through the Terms and Conditions carefully and then print a copy for future reference. If You do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Web Site Disclaimers, You may not use or access this Web Site.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
1. The promoter is Albion England (company no. 1851561) whose registered office is at Albion England, Albion House, Bridgeman Street, Walsall, WS2 9PG, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open worldwide and ages 13 years and older, except employees of:
- Albion England Ltd,
- Hiho Silver Ltd,
- Champion Hats Ltd,
- Racesafe Ltd,
- Equiboodle Ltd,
- Sophie Callahan,
- Rhea Freeman,
- Super X Country
This includes their families and anyone else associated with Albion England Ltd or judging of the competition.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, entrants are indicating his/her agreement to these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/p/B5n3fVKAlLS/
6. A maximum of 10 items supplied by Albion England, in collaboration with 3rd party companies. The prize is as follows:
- Albion England: 1 x K3 Sport Jump Saddle and Albion Bridle
- Hiho Silver: 1 xCherry Roller Bangle and Cherry Roller Stock Pin
- Champion Hats: 1 xVentair Sport Hat
- Sophie Callahan: 1 x Photoshoot (subject to UK location, UK only)
- Racesafe: 1 x Body protector
- Equiboodle: 1 x Clothing bundle
- Rhee Freeman: 1 xA Social Supercharge - Riders digital course and three one to one sessions
- Super X Country: 1 x Cross country colours, technical clothing and grooming products
The promoter will notify the winner of the next steps of the prize.
Users are allowed to enter as many times as they like by following the entry conditions.
Closing date for entry will be 28th January 2020. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Carefully read the Instagram post and complete the required fields and questions.
To enter the competition, complete the below requirements on Instagram:
- Follow @albionsaddlemakers, @equiboodle, @sophiecallahan, @hihosilveruk, @rheafreemanpr, @championequestrian @racesafeeq @superxcountry
- Tag a friend you think might like to win (tag different friends on different comments to maximise your chances)
- Like this post
On the 28th January 2020 at midnight, the competition will close and no further entries will be accepted.
After this date, a winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
The winner will be notified by email, DM on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.