Albion Launches Incredible Online Competition
You can't miss out!
Albion Saddlemakers is thrilled to launch an online competition giving one lucky person the chance to win a prize bundle worth over £4000, made up of a new K3 Sport Jump Saddle, an Albion Bridle, and products from seven other businesses that every equestrian will love.
In addition to Albion’s saddle and bridle, the winner will also bag the following:
- A stunning Cherry Roller Bangle and Cherry Roller Stock Pin from Hiho Silver
- Ventair Sport Hat from Champion Hats
- A photoshoot from Sophie Callahan (subject to UK location)
- Body protector from Racesafe
- Clothing bundle from Equiboodle
- A Social Supercharge: Riders digital course and three one to one sessions from Rhea Freeman
- Cross country colours, technical clothing and grooming products from Super X Country.
“We’re delighted to launch this competition with some of our online friends,” said Sherry Belton, Managing Director of Albion Saddlemakers. “It’s lovely to be able to give one lucky person the chance to win this amazing prize bundle including the new K3 Sport Jump Saddle that has been so well received since we launched it at Burghley– what a way to start 2020 for the lucky winner!”
The competition will run on Albion’s Instagram account and will run for eight weeks from 3rd December 2019. The competition is open worldwide, but if the prize is won by someone outside the UK the photoshoot won’t be available. Each week, a brand will be put in focus over on Albion’s Instagram (@albionsaddlemakers) and all the brands connected will also be sharing images from the exclusive photoshoot.
To enter the competition, just visit Albion’s Instagram and look out for the image attached and read all the details there. You can view the terms & conditions by clicking this link.
And if you’d like to find out more about the competition, the brands involved, and the amazing prizes, look at Albion’s blog www.albionengland.co.uk/blog/