Evolve Classic Jumping Saddle
Albion’s Evolve Classic Jumping Saddle is a truly innovative breakthrough saddle that combines new technology with Albion’s years of experience.
The saddle has been created for the competition sport horse and rider. The design focuses on providing maximum comfort and ultimate security when jumping, for improved performance.
The Evolve Classic Jumping Saddle is built on Albion’s signature AdjustaTree™ with an ergonomic narrow twist for stability. It has a half deep seat to support the rider’s position, comes with the option of three flap profiles, and benefits from fixed standard knee blocks too. The panel is pure wool flocked with felt lining, and this model has three short girth straps under the saddle flap to allow standard girths and stud girths to be used. The Evolve Comfort Jumping Girth is perfect for this saddle.
The Evolve Classic Jumping Saddle is made from pig print leather in two complementary tones.
Available in: Conka, Squirrel, Sand, Black
The Evolve Classic Jumping Saddle at a glance…
• Built on Albion’s signature Adjusta Tree™ – available in five fittings
• Available in 17″, 17.5″ and 18″ with a half deep seat
• Comes in standard flap length in three profiles (forward is the standard flap profile, but also available in straight and extra forward)
• With fixed regular blocks – slim available as a special order option
• Made using high quality pig print leather
• Dual flap design with three short girth straps
Handmade in Albion’s British factory.
Locate your nearest Albion Stockist to purchase this saddle.
Let us put you in touch with your local retailer
You have not viewed any product yet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to Albion updates to receive latest news, events & offers