Evolve Lux Jumping Saddle
Albion’s Evolve Lux Jumping Saddle builds on Albion’s years of experience in saddlery, but as you’d expect from Albion, it also takes full of advantage of the latest technology and research to make a truly innovative, breakthrough saddle for the modern sport horse.
The saddle has been designed for the competition sport horse and rider, to help support improved performance by focussing on providing maximum comfort and ultimate security.
The Evolve Lux Jumping Saddle comes in three seat sizes and is available in five different Adjusta Tree™ fittings. Albion’s signature tree with an ergonomic tree for stability was chosen for the Evolve Lux Jumping Saddle, as it’s structurally engineered to support the demands of the sport horse. It has a half deep seat, the choice of three flap profiles (although forward is standard), and fixed blocks in regular size as standard. The panel is made using pure wool with felt lining. The Lux has three short girth straps, making it suitable for standard long girths and stud girths. The Evolve Comfort Girth and the Evolve Stud Girth are perfect for this saddle.
The Evolve Lux Jumping Saddle is made using luxury napped calf leather and features Albion’s signature ‘A’ on the saddle flap and skirt.
Available in: Conka, Squirrel, Sand, Black
The Evolve Lux Jumping Saddle at a glance…
• Built on Albion’s signature AdjustaTree™ – available in five fittings
• Available in 17″, 17.5″ and 18″ with a half deep seat
• Comes in standard flap length in three profiles (forward is the standard flap profile, but also available in straight and extra forward)
• With fixed regular blocks – slim available as a special order option
• Made using high quality luxury napped calf leather with signature A stitching on saddle flap and skirt
• Dual flap design with three short girth straps
Handmade in Albion’s British factory.
Locate your nearest Albion Stockist to purchase this saddle.
Let us put you in touch with your local retailer
You have not viewed any product yet.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Subscribe to Albion updates to receive latest news, events & offers